A Sour Kraut

"It is worse still to be ignorant of your ignorance." ~Saint Jerome

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bozeman, MT, United States

Friday, December 07, 2007

This Place Seems Vaguely Familiar . . .

. . . Hmmm . . . yes, this does look familiar. Oh wait! There's a picture of me below! Ahh, its all starting to come back now.

So, today I was attempting to leave a comment on someone else's blog and needed to sign in to my old blog account to do so. Sadly this took about 45 minutes, but 2 or 3 passwords later I had succeeded and decided to read over some of my old scratchings. I decided I do miss having this outlet for thoughts and discussion. Most of any of you coming across this site will already know that Beth and I have already celebrated our first Wedding Anniversary just shy of a month ago. No need for updates I don't think. God has gifted me with new responsibilities throughout the last year and so my time really is more constrained, but not so much that I couldn't make a regular weekly post on passing thoughts, ideas, and current issues. Don't check back right away, give it a few weeks, then you may not be quite as disappointed.

Here's a wedding picture for those of you who may not have made it (no, the service was not held on a hillside):


Here was our first Christmas (last year) and our first real Christmas tree (pictures of this year's will be soon to follow):


Lastly, a picture of my new little sister, Alivia, helping to prepare a Sabbath meal with her older sister:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home